MUTIARA TAMAN NEGARA ECO PARK RESORT
Discover the wonders of an ancient forest at Mutiara Taman Negara. Pitch tent or check-into this forest reserve and bask in the natural surroundings of the Taman Negara park. Mutiara Taman Negara, an eco-tourism Resort that offers a variety of accommodation types promises guests this unique experience with basic amenities and sufficient modern comforts.
A virgin jungle expanse covering 4,343 square kilometres, Taman Negara was established in 1939 and is the largest park in peninsular Malaysia reputed to be The Best Kept Tropical Rainforest, thanks to its protected status. With minimal damage to this special ecosystem, Mutiara Taman Negara is dimly lit to avoid scaring off wildlife and conserves energy. Everything used is biodegradable and all the wooden chalet interiors are made of natural produce.
Sign Up Now for Exclusive Special Offers
Mutiara Taman Negara, a perfect retreat place after your adventures trip exploring the ancient rainforest and be part all kind of outdoor activities on our arrangement from jungle trekking, canopy walkaway, exploring the river, mount climbing, fishing, camping, observing wildlife and even for a teambuilding, all can be tailored based on your needs whether you are nature embracer, bird lovers, wildlife observers or expediters. Visit our activities page for the existing and pick the best for your trip
• 87-unit accommodations each featuring private balcony, LED tv with Cable channel, Air-conditioned with ceiling fan, Hot shower with bath amenities
• Seri Mutiara Restaurant serves a variety local and western operates from 7am to 11pm daily
• Banquet hall named, Bayan Nuri offering 3 meeting rooms encompassing 2,920 sq meter size
• Activities Centre to arrange all kind of short or day tours within the destinations for single or group travelers
• Recover your self with relaxing Malay traditional massage and reflexology at our Massage Center
• Mini market to ensure you don’t run off the basic survivor needs