Taman negara Fishing Package
Kelah - King of the river
4D3N Fishing Package
Tahan River – Species Kelah, Sebarau, Tengalan, Baung, Kejar. Kerai, Tengas, Toman, Temoleh etc…
- Quad sharing –
RM1370RM698nett per person
- Triple sharing –
RM1460RM768nett per person
- Twin sharing –
RM1550RM838nett per person
- Accommodation Chalet for 3 nights
- Meals of 3xBreakfasts, 2xPacked lunch & 3xDinners
- Fishing for 2 full days (8 hours) on Tahan River inclusive of boat, fishing guide and bait
- Park entry & Camera permit
Terms & Conditions
- Fishing on the Tahan River is allowed from Monday to Friday only.
- Package price does NOT include transportation to Taman Negara Kuala Tahan. Optional cost of transport from KL to Kuala Tahan is RM90 per person per way.
- Price does NOT include fishing permit which is RM10 per rod (max of 2 rods per person)
- Each boat can take a maximum of 3 persons.
- Only basic fishing equipment allowed (hook, line, weights, rod, reel, etc).
- Casting, traps, nets, multiple hooks and treble hooks are not allowed.
- All fish can be brought home, except for Kelah fish that weigh below 1kg or above 3kg.
- Payment is required upon booking confirmation and is fully refundable in the event of government travel restrictions. Covid-19 prevention SOPs must be adhered to at all times.
- Recommended months March – July & September – November.
- All anglers are required to sign a liability waiver at the park HQ prior to commencing trip